BAMUL Recruitment 2021: Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd., (BAMUL) invites the 297 vacancies for various Categories in BAMUL Recruitment 2021 bangalore with the Notification No.is E-30/2020-21/1224 Dated on 30-12-2020.
SSC, ITI, Diploma (Engg), Graduation, and Post-graduation in relevant discipline applicants are applying for this BAMUL Jobs 2021.applicant should have 18 to 35 years for the required age limit and selection of the candidate for the recruiting of BAMUL recruitment 2021 notification through the written test/ interview. those applicants who are selected for the BAMUL Vacancies 2021 will be received the monthly salary as per the Govt. norms.
The interested Applicant should apply for the Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd., (BAMUL) recruitment notification 2021 through online starts on04-01-2021 and BAMUL recruitment online applications will be closed on 03-02-2021.so applicant must apply for the BAMUL jobs recruitment 2021 on before the last date.
Here you can find information on BAMUL Assistant Manager Notice, BAMUL recruitment results, BAMUL recruitment syllabus, such as educational credentials, age limits, mode of the Applications, payments, and how to apply for daily BAMUL Assistant Manager Recruitment notifications, visit our website regularly.
Details about BAMUL Job Alert 2021
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd., (BAMUL)|
|No. of Vacancies||297 posts|
|Name of the vacancies||Assistant Managers, Senior Protection Officer, Technical Officer, Accountant, Administrative Officer, Purchase/ Storekeeper, Agriculture Officer, Market Officer, Systems/ MIS Officer, Dairy Supervisor, Extension Officer, Administrative Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Coordinator, Market Assistant, Chemist, Midwife/ Nurse & Junior Technician|
|Selection Process||written test/ interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||04-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||03-02-2021|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
BAMUL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Protection Officer||01|
|Systems/ MIS Officer||02|
|Extension Officer Grade-3||09|
|Administrative Assistant Grade-2||17|
|Accounts Assistant Grade-2||02|
|Market Assistant Grade-2||10|
Eligibility Criteria for BAMUL Jobs 2021
- Assistant Managers: Job Aspirant should hold B.V.Sc, B.V.Sc & AH, MBA, and M.Com from a recognized university.
- Senior Protection Officer, Agriculture Officer: Applicant should have graduated in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Technical Officer: Applicant should have graduated/B.Tech in any discipline from a recognized university/Institution.
- Accountant: Applicant should hold in M.com from a recognized university.
- Administrative Officer, Purchase/Storekeeper, Market Officer, Administrative Assistant Grade-2, Market Assistant Grade-2: Applicant should hold in B.Com, BBM, BBA, MBA, BCA from a recognized university/Institution.
- Dairy Supervisor – 2: Aspirant should have a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university/Institution.
- Co-ordinator (Protection), Junior Technician: candidate should have passed in SSCL with ITI in relevant Trade from a recognized university.
- The minimum age limit of the Applicant is 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 35 years.
BAMUL Salary Details
- The Applicants would be selected for Assistant Managers, Senior Protection Officer will get the salary is Rs.52,650-97,100/-
- The Applicants would be selected for Technical Officer, Accountant, Administrative Officer, Purchase/ Storekeeper, Agriculture Officer, Market Officer, Systems/ MIS Officer will get the salary is Rs.43,100-83,900/-
- The Applicants would be selected for Dairy Supervisor will get a salary is Rs.33,450-62,600/-
- The Applicants would be selected for Extension Officer, Administrative Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Coordinator, Market Assistant, Chemist, Midwife/ Nurse will get a salary is Rs.27,650-52,650/-
- The Applicants would be selected for Junior Technician will get a salary is Rs.21,400-42,000/-
- The mode of the BAMUL Recruitment of Applicants will be based on a written test/ interview.
BAMUL Notification Application Process
- The General/OBC applicants will be paid the Application fee is Rs.1000/- and SC/ST/PwD applicants will pay Rs.500/-
How to Apply for BAMUL Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Applicant Should Open the Online application link is given below our site of BAMUL Online Recruitment Portal 2021. The step-wise procedure to apply for this Recruitment will be mentioned in BAMUL.
STEP-I: Applicants should be registered in BAMUL with a valid e-mail Id.
STEP-II: Fill up the Application form with relevant details.
STEP-III: Upload the Scanned Copies of certificates/documents along with recent Photograph
STEP-IV: Pay the Application fee through Online mode.
STEP-V: Applicant should Capture the Application Number for further reference of Recruitment for BAMUL Job 2021.
- Online Application for BAMUL Recruitment starts on 04-01-2021.
- Last Date for submission of online Applications on 03-02-2021.
BAMUL Application Links
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of BAMUL Assistant Manager Job Alert 2021|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of BAMUL Assistant Manager Job Alert 2021|
|The Official Web Site of BAMUL|