BECIL Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited(BECIL) under the Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting announced the recent notification of 21 vacancies of various disciplines with the Advertisement is No.44 on 24 December 2020. The BECIL Jobs 2021 notification is manpower purely on a contract basis for deployment in the National Institute of Industrial Engineering, (NITIE), Mumbai.
Aspirants must have possessed 12th Class, Diploma, Degree, PG (Relevant Disciplines)from a recognized Board/University. Applicants age limit should be 30 years to 45 years are eligible for this BECIL Vacancy 2021. Aspirants who are seeking jobs can use this BECIL Notification 2021 and make the online submission of applications on or before 17-01-2021. The recruitment process is based on the test/interview. Candidates should apply for the BECIL Online Applications that started on 26-12-2020 and closing on the date of 17-01-2021.
Further details on Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Library Intern, Programmer and other Jobs 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on BECIL Notification, visit our website frequently.
BECIL Library Intern Jobs 2021 Details
|Name of the Organization||Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting|
|Name of the Board||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Job posting information||Library Intern, Programmer, Web Designer and Developer, Network Engineer, Junior Engineer (Civil/Maintenance), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Fire Safety Supervisor, Associate Physical Fitness Trainer, Personal Assistant, Account Executive, Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive, Physical Fitness Trainer, Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||03 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||26-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17-01-2021|
BECIL Vacancy and Payscale Details
|Name of the Required post||Number of posts||Monthly Remuneration|
|Web Designer and Developer||01||Rs.40,000/-|
|Network Engineer||01||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Maintenance)||01||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
|Fire Safety Supervisor||01||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
|Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive||01||Rs.55,000/-|
|Physical Fitness Trainer||01||Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/|
|Associate Physical Fitness Trainer||02||Rs.18,000/- to Rs.20,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant||04||Rs.20,000/-|
BECIL Eligibility Criteria
- Library Intern: Applicants must hold BLISc/MLISc/Integrated Course in Library and Information Science from a recognized university.
- Programmer: Applicants must hold B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Electrical Communications or MCA or MSC in Computer Sc/’B’ Level DOEACC from a recognized university and 2-3 years of experience in software development in web-based applications, website design, and maintenance, database administration, network administration.
- Web Designer and Developer: Applicants must hold B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA or PGDCA from recognized University and 2-5 years of experience of post-qualification in CorelDraw, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects).
- Network Engineer: Applicants must hold B.E./B.Tech/Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University and 2-5 years of work experience in networking in the educational Institutions.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Maintenance),(Electrical): Aspirants should have graduated in Engineering in the relevant field and three years of field experience in government institutions/organizations.
- Fire Safety Supervisor: Applicants should have graduate/Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering and Five years of experience from any reputed organization, conducting fire & safety inspection, meetings, training.
- Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive: Applicants should have graduated in Physical Education (B.P. Ed.) from a recognized University/Institute with 02 years of coaching experience in a University/Institute.
- Physical Fitness Trainer: Applicants should have graduated in Physical Education and 2 to 3 years of experience in managing Physical Fitness Center/Gym for about 100+ subscribers of the various age spectrum.
- Associate Physical Fitness Trainer: Aspirants must have passed in Intermediate, Higher Secondary School Certificate with 2 to 3 years of experience of managing Physical Fitness Center/Gym for about 100+subscribers of various age spectrums.
- Personal Assistant: Applicants should have graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university and 4 to 5 years of experience such as Secretary /Steno to a Senior Executive with thorough knowledge of short-hand, typing, Computer applications with MS Office and with good command of English Language.
- Account Executive: Applicants should have graduated in Finance/Account and Postgraduate with Inter CA/ICWA from a recognized university/institution with 4-5 years relevant post qualification experience in Accounts & Audit like Fund Management, Finance Accounts, Budget and Audit in Autonomous Organizations, Research & Development Organization Universities.
- Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant: Applicants should have graduated from a recognized university with Some experience in typing with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m 1 year of working experience in PSU Government organization/private institute of repute.
- Applicants age limit is between 30 years to 45 years based on the given posts. Applicants must kindly check the age limit before applying for Recruitment 2020.
- Recruitment of the Applicants will be based on test/interview. The Mode of the interview will be informed separately.
BECIL Vacancies Online Application Process
- For General, OBC, Ex-Serviceman, and women candidates are will pay the required Application fee is Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- For the SC/ST/ EWS/PHC candidates are should pay the required Application fee is Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to Apply for BECIL Library Intern Notification 2020
- Applicants go to the official online website of BECIL is becilregistration.com. Applicants must be registered with their Valid E-mail Id and Mobile No.
- Select the Advertisement Number.
- Job Aspirant Enter the Basic Details.
- Enter Education Details/ Work Experience of the applicants.
- The aspirant must Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate should be within 100 kb and in jpg/ pdf files only
- Application Preview or Modify the mentioned details.
- Payment of the application fee through Online Mode.
- send your scanned documents to the Email Id specified on the application form.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application by candidates 26-12-2020.
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 17-01-2021.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of BECIL Library Intern Notification|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of BECIL Library Intern Notification|
|The Official Web Site of BECIL|