DEA Jobs 2021: Department of Economic Affairs welcomes applicants for the New Job vacancies released for 34 vacancies for Young Professionals and Consultant Positions notification 2021. All the aspirant’s age limit should be 35 years not exceed 50 years they can apply for the DEA Recruitment 2021. The process of selection will be the basis of the Interview. Selected Candidates will get a Salary will the range of Rs 40,000/- to Rs.80,000/- per month.
Applicants who are eligible for DEA Young Professionals and Consultant Vacancies 2021 can apply for the DEA Application Form 2021. The application process will be in only Online mode. Aspirants who are qualified in the fields of Master Degree/MBA/LLM can apply for Department of Economic Affairs Jobs 2021. The Last Date for the DEA Young Professionals online application is 20-04-2021.
More details of the DEA Young Professionals Notification 2021, upcoming Notices, DEA Young Professionals Salary, merit list, selected list, Hall tickets, DEA Young Professionals result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be updated on this website. Interested applicants can read all the following details to check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site for the new updates of Department of Economic Affairs Young Professionals Job Recruitment 2021.
Overview of DEA Young Professionals and Consultant Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Economic Affairs|
|Post Names||Young Professionals and Consultant|
|Job Location||Across India|
DEA Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for DEA Young Professionals & Consultant Jobs
- Young Professionals: Candidates should have post-graduate in Economics/ Finance or MBA (Finance) or LLM from a recognized University.
- Consultants: Candidates should have post-graduate in Economics/ Finance or MBA (Finance) or LLM with a minimum of three years post qualification relevant Professional/ academic/ research experience.
- The Applicants age limit for Young Professionals post will have Not exceeding 35 Years of age and 50 years for Consultants Jobs.
DEA Pay Scale
- The Applicants would be select for Young Professionals will hire the Remuneration of Rs.40,000/- p.m.
- The Applicants would be select for Consultants will hire the Remuneration of Rs.80,000/- p.m.
- The Department of Economic Affairs will conduct the Interview as a part of the selection process.
Application Process for DEA Young Professionals Recruitment
- The Candidates Required to Apply for DEA Jobs Through Online Only. The Eligible Applicant must follow the Below Steps for Applying for the Department of Economic Affairs jobs.
- STEP-I: Applicant must register with Valid E-mail Id and Mobile No for registration.
- STEP-II: Fill up the Registration Number and Password to log in for DEA.
- STEP-III: Fill up the Application form of Personal Details, Eligibility Details, and Qualification details.
- STEP-IV: Upload the Photo and Signature in JPEG format
- STEP-V: Submit the Application process and print the Required Application for further use.
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates 05-04-2021
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates 20-04-2021
DEA Application Links
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link|
|The Official Web Site|