IHBT Project Associate Jobs 2021: CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology-IHBT is looking for dedicated and qualified persons of 42 vacancies for Project Associate I & II, Project Assistant-II, Principal Project Associate, Senior Project Associate positions will be filled on a contractual basis and co-terminus with the respective project up to 31-03-2023.
Postgraduate in Specific Discipline with Concerned Subject from the recognized board/University holder candidates can apply for this IHBT Project Associate Recruitment 2021. Applicants should have 35 years to 40 years for the required age limit and selection of the candidate for the recruiting of IHBT through the Online Interview. Those applicants who are selected for the IHBT Project Associate Vacancy 2021 will receive a monthly salary of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.49,000/- as per the govt. norms.
The interested Applicant should apply to the Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology-IHBT job recruitment 2021 starts on 16-02-2021 and applications will be closed on 07-03-2021.so applicant must apply for the IHBT Project Associate Notification 2021 before the last date.
More details of IHBT Palampur vacancy 2021, upcoming Notices, IHBT Project Associate Salary, merit list, selected list, Hall tickets, IHBT Palampur result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be updated on this website. Interested applicants can read all the following details to check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site for the new updates of the Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology-IHBT Project Associate Recruitment 2021.
Details IHBT Project Associate Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology-IHBT|
|Name of the Post||Project Associate I & II, Project Assistant-II, Principal Project Associate, Senior Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||16-02-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||07-03-2021|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
IHBT Jobs Vacancy Details and Payscales
|Name of the position||No.of vacancies||Payscale|
|Principal Project Associate||01||Rs.49,000/-+HRA|
|Senior Project Associate||04||Rs.42,000/-+HRA|
Eligibility Criteria for IHBT Project Associate Jobs
- Project Associate-I, II: Aspirants should have post-graduate in Agriculture, Plant Breeding/Seed Technology/Agronomy/Horticulture/ Botany/Horticulture /Floriculture from a recognized university.
- Project Assistant-II: Applicants should have post-graduate in Information Technology from a recognized university with Two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Principal Project Associate: Candidate should have post-graduate/Ph.D in Biotechnology from a recognized university with eight years of experience in the relevant field.
- Senior Project Associate: The candidate should have a post-graduate in Microbiology from a recognized university with four years of experience in the relevant field.
- The Maximum Age limit for Project Associate I & II, Project Assistant-II is 35 years of age and 40 years for Principal Project Associate, Senior Project Associate posts.
- The Interested Applicants would be Selected for IHBT Jobs through Interview over Video Conferencing. The Date of the Online Interview will be informed Separately.
IHBT Project Associate Application Process
- Interested and Desirable Applicants must follow the below steps.
- STEP-I: Candidates who are willing to apply for IHBT Jobs have download the Application form from the Official Notification.
- STEP-II: Fill up the Application form with their own Handwriting.
- STEP-III: Scanned the Filled Application form in PDF format.
- STEP-IV: Applicants should send the Specific Email Id the position of Applications with mentioned subject as “Application for the position of________(position code______)”
- The applications will be opened on 16-02-2021.
- Closing date for submission of the applications on 07-03-2021.
IHBT Project Associate Notification Links
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
|The Official Web Site|