JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs 2021: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research -JIPMER has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident for the recruitment year 2021. The total Vacancies are notified by the JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 notification are 90 posts. The organization Advertisement No is I/SR/1/1-2021 dated 01-04-2021.
MD/ MS/ DNB in the respective discipline from an MCI recognized University holder candidates can apply online this JIPMER Vacancies 2021. applicant should have 45 years for the required age limit and selection of the candidate for the recruiting of JIPMER through the Walk-in-Interview. Those applicants who are selected for the JIPMER Senior Resident Notification 2021 will receive the monthly salary as per the Govt. norms.
The interested Applicant should apply to the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Senior Resident jobs recruitment 2021. Selection will be based on a written test followed by a personal interview of shortlisted candidates from 22-04-2021 to 23-04-2021. so the applicant must apply for the JIPMER Vacancy 2021 before the last date.
Here you can find information on the JIPMER Notice, such as educational credentials, age limits, mode of the Applications, payments, and how to apply for daily JIPMER Job Recruitment notifications, visit our website.
Details of JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs 2021
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research -JIPMER|
|Posts Name||Senior Resident|
|Written Test & Interview||22-04-2021 to 23-04-2021|
|Job Location||Puducherry, Karaikal|
JIPMER Senior Resident Vacancy Details
|Name of the position||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should have possessed a postgraduate Medical degree in MD/ MS/ DNB in the respective discipline from an MCI recognized University.
- The candidate age limit must not be exceeding 45 years as of 31-03-2021.
JIPMER Senior Resident Pay Scale
- The Eligible Applicant will receive the Basic Pay with the Level of 11 Cell 1 is Rs.67,700/- and usual allowances as applicable per month in the first year (Total approximately Rs.1,10,000/-).
- For all qualifying applicants, a written test based on MCQs in the relevant subject will be performed. Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews based on their performance in the written review.
- The shortlist will be posted on our notice board. On the same day, these candidates will be interviewed.
- The written review is valued at 80% of the overall weightage, while the personal interview is only 20%.
JIPMER Senior Resident Application Process
- Mode of the Payment: through SBI Collect.
- Application fee for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates is Rs. 500/-
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Notification
- Applicant should Fill in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format and Original Certificates with one set of Self-attested copies thereof and a copy of the printout of fees paid online and submit the Application before the last date.
- JIPMER Notification released on 01-04-2021.
- Selection will be based on a written test followed by a personal interview of shortlisted candidates from 22-04-2021 to 23-04-2021.
JIPMER Senior Resident Application Links
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
|The Official Web Site|