Karnataka Postal Circle Job Alert 2020: India Post Ministry of Communication recently released the recruitment notice [R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE CYCLE-III/2020 ] for the Karnataka Postal Circle jobs. Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 notification for Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak on 21-12-2020. Aspirants holding the required qualification will be able to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Notification 2021 in Karnataka. Applicants should have High School standards and the age limit should be between 18 years and 40 years of age. Contenders must pay the appropriate fee and make the payment Through online.
The Karnataka Post Office will hire candidates on a merit list basis. Shortlisted candidates can be elected anywhere in the state of Karnataka. More info on Postal Jobs in Karnataka 2021, upcoming Karnataka Postal Jobs Notification 2021 once check Eligibility Criteria, qualification, age limit, and Complete Details given below. Applicants interested in applying for the Karnataka Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy may apply from 21-12-2020 to 20-01-2021 onwards.
DetailsApply Online about Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Name of the post||Branch Post Master (BPM), Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||2443 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||21-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20-01-2021|
Karnataka Postal Vacancy Details
- Karnataka Postal Circle has issued the most recent Notice of Branch Post Master (BPM), Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 to fill 2443 vacant positions.
- a. EWS-266
b. OBC- 605
c. PWD-A – 13
d. PWD-B – 22
e. PWD-C – 30
f. PWD-DE – 11
g. SC – 322
h. ST – 147
i. UR – 1027
Karnataka Postal Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed in Secondary School Examination in Mathematics, the local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The applicant should be able to show that he/she is able to learn at least up to the tenth level of the state language.
- “As per the candidates for all accepted categories of GDS referred to in I above are required to complete basic computer training course within 60 days. This would be relaxable for those candidates who have studied computer subject in Class XII or Matriculation or some other higher level and in such cases a separate qualification is not insisted.
- Awareness of Cycling is an integral prerequisite for all GDS roles. This can be considered as the experience of riding and can be known as motorcycling. The member is expected to file a statement to this effect.
- The applicant applying for the position should state that he/ she would have other work to supplement his/ her income from work. Otherwise, it should not be a prerequisite for prospective applicants. A selected nominee must fulfill this pledge within 30 days but before engaging. In this application, the applicant should offer assurance that he/ she has ample means to maintain an adequate lifestyle for himself/ herself and his/her dependents. Before the appointment as Gramin Dak Sevak, the applicant has to offer the undertaking again and again.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020
- Selected aspirants will receive the salary for the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25-06-2018.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- Selection will be made based on the automatic merit list created by the rules based on the online applications submitted by the candidates.
Application Process for Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020
- Mode of the payment: Through online (Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking)
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male applicants are required to pay the Application fee is Rs. 100/-
- There is no Application Fee for Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates.
How to Apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Notification 2021
- You can download the application procedure from here if you want to apply. Candidates must fill the application form before the last deadline, and before filling the application form, candidates must adhere to the qualifying requirements. All interested applicants must follow the steps below and apply for the post.
- Only the applications made online will be considered. To register in the portal, the candidate must provide basic information to register him/herself.
- Only one person is eligible to register. Both applicants should be submitted with the same form of registration number to the circle of the applicant. Mobile number mapping is highly important for the registration of new users. When a telephone number has been registered, it can’t be registered with any other application as well. If an applicant has several registrations, the system would deny any entries pertaining to any of them.
- The Council has the power to change or revoke the notice of the posts. Candidates should remember that if the particulars of registration or of application are submitted the details cannot be changed or altered. This will not be approved.
- A PDF document does not require a signature. Queries about notice can be submitted to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of the application fee from 21-12-2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration and Application on 20-01-2021.
Karnataka Postal Circle Application Links
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment|
|The Official Web Site of Karnataka Postal Circle|