NID Recruitment 2020: The National Institute of Design, Haryana, under the Department for the Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India has published its notification for the recruitment of 27 vacancies. NID Job Alert 2021 notification announced for the Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions post. Interested job seekers should read all the information mentioned below and validate whether they are qualified. All eligible job seekers are invited to apply for the NID Jobs 2021 through the prescribed application format.
The NID Teaching and Non-Teaching notification 2021 Advertisement No. NID-H/2020/04 on 10-12-2020. All the aspirant’s age limit should be 35 years not exceed 55 years they can apply for the Post of NID Vacancy 2021. The process of selection will be the basis of the examination/interview/verification of the documents. Selected Candidates will get a salary as per the rules of The National Institute of Design, Haryana.
Applicants who are eligible for The National Institute of Design, Haryana Teaching, and Non-Teaching Jobs in NID can apply for the NID Application Form 2020. The application process will be in offline mode. Aspirants who are qualified in the graduated/post graduated/Diploma in concerned subject can apply for NID Recruitment 2021. The Last Date for the NID Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs application is 02-03-2021.
More details of NID Teaching and Non-Teaching vacancy 2020, upcoming Notices, NID Teaching, and Non-Teaching Salary, merit list, selected list, Hall tickets, NID Teaching, and Non-Teaching result, upcoming notifications, etc. will be updated on this website. Interested applicants can read all the following details check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site for the new updates.
The National Institute of Design, Haryana, was established on 15 November 2016 as an autonomous institute under the Department for the Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, to emerge as a global leader in Design Education and Research. The goal of the Institute is to become a torchbearer for creative design directions in the manufacturing, commercial, and growth sectors.
Details about NID Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India|
|Name of the Board||The National Institute of Design, Haryana|
|Job posting information||Direct Recruitment/Contract basis|
|Post Name||Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions|
|Advt. No.||NID-H/2020/04 on 10-12-2020|
|No. of Vacancies||27 posts|
|Selection Process||examination/interview/verification of the documents|
|Starting Date to Apply||26-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||02-0-2021|
NID Vacancy and Payscale Details
|Name of the position||Number of vacancies||Payscale|
|Principal Designer (Direct Recruitment)||01||Pay Level – 13 is Rs. 1,23,100/-to Rs.2,15,900/-|
|Principal Designer (contract basis)||02||Rs 1,45,000/- per month|
|Senior Designer (Direct Recruitment)||03||Pay Level – 12 is Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-|
|Senior Designer (contract basis)||03||Rs 93,000/- Per month|
|Associate Sr. Designer (Direct Recruitment)||02||Pay Level – 11 is Rs.67,700/- to
|Associate Sr. Designer (contract basis)||03||Rs 80,000/- per month|
|Principal Technical (Direct Recruitment)||01||Pay Level – 11 is Rs.67,700/- to
|Principal Technical (contract basis)||01||Rs 80,000/- per month|
|Sr. Technical Instructor (Direct Recruitment)||01||Pay Level – 10 is Rs. 56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Sr. Technical Instructor (contract basis)||01||Rs 65,000/- Per Month|
|Designer/Faculty (Direct Recruitment)||09||Pay Level – 10 is Rs. 56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Assistant Engineer -Civil (Deputation on Contract Basis)||01||Pay Level-7 is Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- and Rs.53,000/-
Consolidated in case of contractual
|Deputy Engineer Electrical (Deputation on Contract Basis)||01|
NID Haryana Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Teaching Positions: Applicants who are applying for teaching positions in NID, Applicants should have Post Graduate/Graduated /Diploma in Design/Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University/reputed Institution with five to fifteen years of experience in relevant fields.
- Non-Teaching Positions: Applicants who are applying for Non-teaching positions in NID, Applicants should have a graduate in Electrical Engineering /Diploma in Civil Engineering from University/Institute with 3 years post qualification experience as Assistant Engineer (Civil) in CPWD/PWD or Govt. organization/autonomous bodies/PSU/ reputed private industries.
- The upper age limit for Teaching position applicants would have a range of 45 years to 55 years and for Non-Teaching Positions, applicants will have the age limit is 35 years as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- Applicants will be required to appear in the selection process based on the details contained in their registration form. NID Haryana concerning the conduct of the examination, the interview, the verification of the documents, and the selection will be final and binding on all applicants.
NID Vacancy Application Process
- Candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/-for Teaching Positions and Rs. 500/-for Non-Teaching Positions in the form of Demand Draft from any scheduled bank in favor of the Kurukshetra National Institute of Design, payable at Kurukshetra and No application fee for SC, ST, PwD, and Women candidates.
How to Apply for NID Teaching and Non-Teaching Notification 2020
- Applicants should fill in the prescribed format of the Application for Teaching Positions and Non-Teaching Positions of NID Recruitment 2021 and attach copies of all professional credentials, experience, compensation certificate, Vigilance Certificate, No Objection Certificate, paste passport size photos, sign the application, and forward the application to the envelope with the name of the post on top the right side of the envelope to the following address latest by 02-03-2021.
Chief Administrative Officer
National Institute of Design, Haryana
Transit Camp at Poly Technic Building
Vill- UMRI, Dist.- Kuruskhetra-136131.
NID Notification Dates
- The Prescribed Applications will be started from 26-12-2020.
- The last date for Prescribed Applications of NID Recruitment on 02-03-2021.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NID Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of National Institute of Design|