NIHFW Recruitment 2021: The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare an autonomous Institute under the aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India announced the 20 vacancies. NIHFW Jobs 2021 for the post of Pharmacist, Receptionist, Stenographer Grade III, Assistant Store Keeper, Copy Holder, Feeder, Laboratory Attendant, Animal Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff positions on a regular basis.
NIHFW notification 2021 applications started from 12-01-2021. The last date to send an application is 26-02-2021. Applicants will be selected through a written examination/skill test. For many more details like NIHFW recruitment eligibility criteria, NIHFW recruitment salary, NIHFW recruitment selection process continue reading further sections of the article. All eligible Applicants for the Information The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare NIHFW Job recruitment 2021 will be visiting our website.
Details of NIHFW Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)|
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist, Receptionist, Stenographer Grade III, Assistant Store Keeper, Copy Holder, Feeder, Laboratory Attendant, Animal Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||20 posts|
|Selection Process||written examination/skill test|
|Starting Date to Apply||12-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||26-02-2021|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details of NIHFW Jobs 2021
|Name of the post||No.of vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade III||09|
|Assistant Store Keeper||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIHFW Vacancies 2021
- Pharmacist: Applicants must hold a Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University and Should be registered with the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Receptionist: Aspirant must have passed in Matric/Higher Secondary Certificate as EPABX Telephone Operator/sufficient experience to handle EPABX junction boards.
- Stenographer Grade III: Aspirant must have passed in Matric/Higher Secondary from a recognized board and Speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m and typewriting 40 w.p.m.
- Assistant Store Keeper: Aspirant must have passed in Matriculation and Experience in dealing or assisting in the processing of cases for procurement of stores, checking and processing of bills, issue, and receipt of stores.
- Copy Holder: Aspirant must have passed in Higher Secondary with Two years of experience as Copy Holder in an Organization of repute.
- Feeder: Aspirant must have passed in Matriculation and Two years experience in the operation of Automatic/Semi-automatic Offset Printing Machines in a Press of repute.
- Laboratory attendant: Aspirant must have passed in Middle class and Peon/animal attendants working in the departments at the institute may also be considered on the special recommendations of the respective head of the department.
- Animal Attendant: Aspirant must have passed in Primary class and experience in holding laboratory animals.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Aspirant must have Passed Secondary/Matriculation from a recognized Central/State Board.
- The minimum age limit for the Applicants is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. The crucial date for determining the age will be 01-07-2021.
- The NIHFW will pay the selected candidates for the post of Pharmacist is Level-5, Receptionist, Stenographer Grade III is with the Level of 4, Assistant Store Keeper, Copy Holder, Feeder is with the Level of 2 and for the post of Laboratory Attendant, Animal Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff is Level-1.
- Momentary satisfaction of the important credentials does not give the candidate the right to be called for a written examination/skill test. The question paper will be for Objective Type Multiple Choice only. There will be a negative 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
NIHFW Application Process
- The application must be followed by payment of the prescribed fee of Rs.200/-crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favor of the Director, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi, payable in New Delhi.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Divyangjan, female candidates, and Departmental candidates are exempt from the Application fee.
How to Apply for NIHFW Notification 2021
- Interested and qualified candidates can download the application form available on the NIHFW website and send the same duly completed application fee and all required certificates should be submitted to the NIHFW office on or before 26-02-2021.
Deputy Director (Admn.),
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare,
Baba Gang Nath Marg,
New Delhi – 110067.
- Starting Date of Applications on 12-01-2021.
- Last date for submission of Applications through speed post on 26-02-2021.
NIHFW Application Links
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NIHFW Pharmacist Recruitment 2021|
|The Official Web Site of NIHFW|