RDPR Karnataka Jobs 2021: Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department-RDPR engaged the dynamic, energetic, and qualified persons of 154 vacancies for filling up JJM Consultant, IT Consultant (Software Developer), WQMS Consultant 1, WQMS Consultant 4,5,6, WQMS IMIS Consultant, Senior Consultant, District Project Manager(DPM), District MIS Consultant, Water Sample Cell In-charge, Microbiologist, Senior Analyst, Analyst, Junior Analyst, Information Education, and Communication (IEC) Consultant, District MIS Consultant, District HRD Consultant posts on a Contract basis.
Interested candidates can apply to RDPR Karnataka Vacancy 2021 on the official portal. Applying Aspirants must have At least 45 years of age. Candidates will be selected based on the Written & Interview. The selected candidates will be hired under the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021. they will be admitted on pay scales under the Company rules.
Candidates should apply for the RDPR Recruitment Notification 2021 application will be closed on 28-04-2021.For further details on RDPR Vacancy Notification 2021 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department Job Alert Notification, visit our website.
Details of RDPR Karnataka Jobs 2021
|Name of the Organization||Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department-RDPR|
|Name of the Post||JJM Consultant, IT Consultant (Software Developer), WQMS Consultant 1, WQMS Consultant 4,5,6, WQMS IMIS Consultant, Senior Consultant, District Project Manager(DPM), District MIS Consultant, Water Sample Cell In-charge, Microbiologist, Senior Analyst, Analyst, Junior Analyst, Information Education, and Communication (IEC) Consultant, District MIS Consultant, District HRD Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||154|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||28-04-2021|
RDPR Karnataka Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|IT Consultant (Software Developer)||01|
|WQMS Consultant 1||01|
|WQMS Consultant 4,5,6||03|
|WQMS IMIS Consultant||01|
|District Project Manager(DPM)||02|
|District MIS Consultant||05|
|Water Sample Cell In-charge||32|
|Information Education and Communication (IEC) Consultant||01|
|District MIS Consultant||01|
|District HRD Consultant||01|
Eligibility Criteria for RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021
- Applicants will have a Post Graduate Degree, Graduate, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.A, MSW, B.E in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- For Aspirants who are going to apply Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department their age limit should be should not be more than 45 years.
RDPR Karnataka Pay Scale
- The selected candidates will get a pay scale of a minimum of Rs.15,000/- and Rs.1,50,000/- as per month.
- The Applicants should be select for this recruitment through Written-test and Interview.
How to Apply for RDPR Karnataka Notification 2021
- Go to the Official Site @ rdpr.karnataka.gov.in.
- After opening the Home Page.
- Select on Recruitment Section.
- Then download the RDPR Karnataka Advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
“The Commissioner, Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department”,
2nd Floor, KHB Complex,
Bengaluru – 560 009.
- The Last date of the online application on 28-04-2021.
RDPR Karnataka Application Links
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link|
|The Official Web Site|