UPSC ESE Notification 2021: The Union Public Service Commission -UPSC is inviting Applicants to apply for 215 Positions. UPSC ESE Vacancy 2021 notification for new Engineering Services Examination [ Category I ‐ Civil Engineering, Category II ‐ Mechanical Engineering, Category III ‐ Electrical Engineering, Category IV ‐ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering] positions are required direct basis.
Interested Applicants will have to visit the official website of UPSC and they wish to apply for the UPSC ESE Vacancies 2021 jobs. Aspirants are hereby notified that they are invited to apply to UPSC Engineering Recruitment 2021 for Preliminary/ Stage‐I Examination-Objective Type Papers, Main/ Stage‐II Examination -Conventional Type Papers, Personality Test. The application process will be mentioned below our portal.
The Job seekers will get notices from all over India every day. Aspirants who are looking for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 notification will find here as their choice. The UPSC ESE online Applications will be starts from 07-04-2021 and the Last date for submission of Online Applications on 27-04-2021. Applicants should be Apply for UPSC Notification 2021 before the last date.
Further details on Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2021 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification, visit our website frequently.
Overview of UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission-UPSC|
Engineering Services Examination [ Category I ‐ Civil Engineering, Category II ‐ Mechanical Engineering, Category III ‐ Electrical Engineering, Category IV ‐ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering]
|Date Of Notification||07-04-2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination-MCQ Type, Main Examination, Personality Test.|
UPSC ESE Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post/Category||No.of vacancies|
|Category I‐Civil Engineering||215 Vacancies|
|Category II‐Mechanical Engineering|
|Category III‐Electrical Engineering|
|Category IV‐Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should have obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959 and For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) ‐ M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 21 years and must not have reached the age of 30 years as of January 1, 2021.
- Applicants must have been born no earlier than January 2, 1991, and no later than January 1, 2000.
- The Eligible Applicants will get the Remuneration as per the Norms of UPSC.
- The UPSC Engineering Services Examination will be conducted in Three Stages:
- I: Preliminary Examination-Multiple Choice Type.
- II: Main Examination -Conventional Type.
- III: Personality Test.
UPSC ESE Online Apply
- Mode of Payment: Through SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
- Applicants are required to pay the Application fee of Rs. 200/‐ (Rupees Two hundred only).
- Excepting females / SC/ ST/ PwBD who are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to Apply for UPSC ESE Notification 2021
- STEP-I: Candidates must apply for UPSC Engineering Jobs online through the website upsconline.nic.in.
- STEP-II: Click on the “Online Recruitment Application(ORA) For Various Recruitment posts.
- STEP-III: Applicants select the post name and press on the Apply Online Now.
- STEP-IV: Applicants are required to upload supporting documents for various claims in ORA.
- STEP-V: Applicants will have the option to upload the relevant documents
- STEP-VI: Upload the Photo and Signature in JPEG format.
- STEP-VII: Make the payment Through Online mode.
- STEP-VIII: Submit the Application process and print the Required Application for further use.
- The Online Applications will be starts from 07-04-2021.
- The Last date for submission of UPSC Online Applications on 27-04-2021.
UPSC ESE Application Links
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link|
|The Official Web Site|